Book A Free Consultation
Important message: Coronavirus
We are OPEN our normal working hours at Cambridge, Huntingdon and Ely and are continuing to see all our patients urgent and non-urgent face to face (updated 5th January 2021 post 8pm, 4th January announcement). Please attend your booked appointments.
If you need to shield for any reason it is important you discuss this with us directly.
Please call the reception on 01223 305 526 or click the relevant buttons on our website to book appointments or the little envelope top right-hand corner to correspond with us.
Please help us to ensure our staff and you are kept safe during this difficult time. Please observe the following guidelines before attending the practice in person:
- Patients should attend appointments alone (unless under 16 years of age). Other children, other than the patient will not be permitted into the practice
- Please wear a face and mouth covering (this includes guardians of patients under 16 as well)
- Please wait outside on the markings until called into the practice
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate
- Please observe 2 metre social distancing at all times
- Bathrooms may only be used in emergencies and not to clean your teeth please undertake this prior to arriving at the practice
Thank you for your understanding,
- Free consultation
- Fix my smile
- Meet the team
- Our patients
- Why us?