Book A Free Consultation
Important message: Coronavirus
Government Clarification in healthcare settings: "Face coverings and social distancing measures will remain in place across healthcare settings so that the most vulnerable people can continue to safely attend healthcare settings for advice, care and treatment. And it is important for the public to continue to play their part when visiting NHS and care settings to help protect our staff and patients, particularly those who may be more vulnerable to infections."
When visiting a dentist face coverings, social distancing and hand washing remain fundamentals, not optional extras. Wider changes that take place on Monday will have no impact on how the public should approach accessing our services." British Dental Association.
As a practice we will continue to safeguard our staff and patients.
- Please do not attend our practice if you have any respiratory symptoms, Covid19 symptoms, a positive PCR or lateral flow test or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a mask when attending our practice and respect our environment.
- We continue to ask that only the patient attends their appointment, unless under 16 years. If it is impossible to attend with only your child that is the patient, please wait outside on our path until you are called for the appointment and are taken directly into the surgery. Please come prepared for all weathers. Please keep small children on your knees.
- Please come prepared with clean teeth, we cannot permit the cleaning of teeth in our bathroom facilities.
- Please observe 2 metre social distancing.
Our staff are working hard to provide a continuous service. Please help us to provide this for you and please try not to intimidate them with challenging behaviour when you are asked to respect our wishes.
Thank you for your understanding,
- Free consultation
- Fix my smile
- Meet the team
- Our patients
- Why us?